Please RSVP so we know to expect you.
What to Expect and Bring
- Be prepared to get dirty and in some cases wet.
- Dress in long pants thick enough to stand up to thorns, brush, poison ivy, ticks, and mosquitos (unfortunately leggings aren’t very protective).
- Wear closed-toed shoes that can stand up to mud.
- Volunteers will remove by hand the plants and roots.
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Dress for the weather as we will work rain or shine.
Oliver’s Woods is located at 8825 River Road Indianapolis, Indiana. Please park in the parking lot adjacent to I-465 and meet staff on foot in front of the house.