What to Expect and Bring
- Volunteers will remove by hand the plants and roots.
- Dress in long pants thick enough to stand up to thorns, brush, poison ivy, ticks, and mosquitos (unfortunately leggings aren’t very protective).
- Wear closed-toed shoes that can stand up to mud.
- Bring gardening or work gloves. If you don’t have gloves, we will provide some.
- Face mask/cover required.
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Dress for the weather as we will work rain or shine.
Oliver’s Woods is located at 8825 River Road Indianapolis, Indiana. Please park in the parking lot adjacent to I-465 and meet staff on foot in front of the house.
Find more information and RSVP through EventBrite.