- This event has passed.
Rain Date for Bioswale Planting at Oliver’s Woods
April 23 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Help us prepare the river bank with a bioswale planting to help move and filter water to the White River.
About this event
Please RSVP so we know to expect you.
What to Expect and Bring:
- Volunteers will remove and plant by hand.
- Dress in long pants thick enough to stand up to thorns, brush, poison ivy, ticks, and mosquitos (unfortunately leggings aren’t very protective).
- Wear closed-toed shoes that can stand up to mud.
- Bring gardening or work gloves. If you don’t have gloves, we will provide some.
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Dress for the weather as we will work rain or shine.
Please pre-register through Eventbrite so we know to expect you.
Oliver’s Woods is located at 8825 River Road Indianapolis, Indiana. Please park in the parking lot adjacent to I-465 and meet staff on foot in front of the house.