CILTI’s popular Trek our Trails challenge has evolved from #trekourtrails2021 to an ongoing program. Visit all six of our most popular preserves before the end of the year to complete the #trekourtrails2023 challenge and receive a little gift pack! The preserves are…
- Oliver’s Woods
- Burnett Woods
- Fred and Dorothy Meyer Nature Preserve
- Laura Hare Preserve at Blossom Hollow
- Meltzer Woods
- Nonie Werbe Krauss Nature Preserve
Here’s how to take part…
- Plan your visit by checking out the preserve pages linked above.
- Before or after your hike, take a photo of you and your companions at the preserve’s sign or trailhead.
- Email the photo to email@example.com. Please indicate whether we have permission to post it.
- Optional but suggested: Enable us to plant trees as a carbon offset for your travel miles. (See our carbon calculator.)
After you’ve visited these six sites, we will mail all trekkers in your party a CILTI pin and the #trekourtrails2023 sticker. We’ll also enter you into a drawing for CILTI logo gear. The cutoff to enter this year is Dec. 31, 2023. See you on the trail!